Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Mother’s Love Can Never Be Replaced

By Kaitlin Koppenal

A very special time of the year for those that gave us life is Mother’s Day. May 9th is coming quicker than you think. In the United States it was nationally recognized as a holiday in 1914 after a campaign by Anna Jarvis. In some countries, it follows the old traditions of Mothering Sunday. A great way to honor those whose daily lives include cleaning dirty diapers, cleaning up the messes the little ones make, good ol’ bath time where mommy is most likely to get soaked, and guiding the innocent to grow up to become great adults. Why not give her some fantastic tea or a gift set to show your mother how much you love and appreciate her!

As a woman, I can now look back on the trying days of being a teenager and all the challenges that I faced at that time. The one person who I knew I could count on 100% was my mother. She loved me unconditionally, and was there to talk to whenever I needed her. Whether it be about boys, school, or just life in general, my mom was there to help me make the right decisions and helped me achieve my goals.

My gift to my mother, who if you can’t tell already has a very special place in my heart, will be receiving a great gift basket from the English Tea Store. I do live quite a while away from her, so by ordering it online, it’s convenient for me to order and have it ship right to her house! The “Dear Mom Deluxe Gift Basket” is a fantastic value at only $32.99! It includes: *Dear Mom Easel Book- Including 101 thoughts for Mom * Mom Heart Shaped Wall Hanging * Too Good Gourmet Chocolate Fudge Cookies *Fine French Truffles *Harney & Son’s Mother’s Day Tea * PG Tips Tea * Mom Mug and *Willow Basket.

All that for only $32.99! That sounds like a great deal for someone who has been my best friend for all these years! To all you Mothers, thank you for all that you do! Happy Mother’s Day!

0 Comments: