Saturday, September 29, 2007

James Norwood Pratt on The Perfect Cup of Tea.

Greetings posters,

My apologies for having so few entries, but being a full-time student can be very time consuming!

This time around, I'd like to let you know about a great resource which was shared with me by Chow.com.

James Norwood Pratt, a prominent tea connoisseur much like myself, has put forth some effort into producing a very excellent series of video clips, in which he discusses many tea-related products, including water quality, tea bags, and even Starbucks! He is a very knowledgeable and charismatic in his approach. In his view (and I would tend to agree), tea is not merely a beverage, but "a work of art."

All in all, this is probably the most comprehensive series of video clips on the subject I have seen. I hope you will take the time to have a look at this and hear the opinions of a self-made expert on tea.

The clips can be found at: http://www.chow.com/stories/10721

Over and out,
Relznuk Zero Relznuk

0 Comments: